The Relax design is a progressive design for people who are not presbyopic. It avoids the patient’s eyes becoming tired and strained if they spend a large portion of the day focusing at the same distance, e.g. using a computer. The design matches the patient’s distance prescription and gives some help to the eyes as they focus on intermediate and near vision. It is available in two forms; Relax I has an addition of 0.66D, Relax II has an addition of 1.00D.
- Very soft design with very low distortion
- Distortion free distance area and corridor
- Individual designs for left and right eyes
- 14mm corridor length to full addition power
- Moulds available for any lens material index
- Moulds available in any base curve